Sunday, April 15, 2007

Call Me Smoke Master


Today I tried something new. I used my week-old grill to smoke a beef roast. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I had always assumed it'd be. Just took a bit of research and trust. The results were amazing!

Monkey-Girl agrees.

There's something akin to a testosterone rush that occurs when one eats meat oneself has grilled. I AM MAN!

All that's left to make this a perfect Sunday is a couple episodes of terrible, terrible Transformers: Master Force. (There's a reason the U.S. never imported this Japanese cartoon.) I just can't help myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi smoke master
I was strolling past your casa today and spotted that black beast out front. I am...well, jealous. I am of course wo-man but appreciate that which comes off the fire. It is something prehistoric about us. Maybe...um, maybe I could put some fish and veggies and maybe some, um corn on the black beast.....maybe.....