Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cure-All Breakfast

Good french toast can make you forget what a rough week you've had. Then again, it probably helped that I just avoided Friday entirely. After the car stuff earlier and the school stuff I didn't even mention here this week needed to end prematurely. (Thank God for substitutes!)

I started my Saturday by making Monkey-Girl and her parents a breakfast of french toast and bacon. I enjoy cooking for others, and my audiences rarely hold back the appreciation and praise. This recipe was no exception.

After breakfast I got to play Dungeons & Dragons with my geek crew. Nice.

Later we had grilled burgers while we watched Spider-Man 3. Very nice.

Today was a great recharge, and it all started with breakfast. Let me know if you want that recipe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I love, LOVE french toast!