Sunday, September 14, 2008

Taking Time to Notice

With all the craziness lately, it can be difficult to appreciate the wonderful things God has to show me.

I took this picture last week while watching Phoebe. Monkey-Girl was at the library studying. Phoebe was still in her carrier just beginning to fuss. Mercutio was doing his thing. I saw this dew-dabbled web and thought, "I should take a picture of that, but there's so much else to do."

Then something else reminded me that the other things could wait.

I'm glad I did.

Please, take the time to sign up as a follower of this blog at the right. Knowing I have an audience encourages me to keep posting.

3 comments:

Gramma Berger said...

Oh Matthew the picture is beautiful. It's so hard to take time for the moments like that, but that's proof that it's worth it. Also, the pictures of your little girl are wonderful. She must have very beautiful grandmothers...

Grammy said...

Beautiful pictures of Phoebe. Keep them coming. Cann't wait until next month

Gamer Queen said...

I miss you guys. =-( School started so I'm really busy, but taking time to stop and look around keeps me sane.

I love the new pics of Phoebster. Very cute. Love you all!

Auntie E