Friday, October 31, 2008

Dubose 2008


This lovely vision comes to you courtesy of the Dubose Lecture Series. The series is an annual two-day event featuring a guest lecturer and a formal dinner and dance. It also serves as a homecoming for the seminary's alumni.

Monkey-Girl and I got to get all gussied up and leave Phoebe in the more that capable hands of the seminary sitters. We spent some quality time with many of our friends that have graduated and moved on to life in the real world of ordained ministry. (Super scary!) Everyone loves it which is good news considering we've come this far.

By special request, I've finally updated Phoebe's picks. I'm sorry it took me a month.

Just one more post and it'll be official. I will have successfully participated in NaBloPoMo for October 2008. (That sounds so dirty.)

No comments: