Friday, October 10, 2008

Intermission


Think of this as a commercial break. Remember those from the pre-Tivo days of yore?

Truth be told, I only had two votes on the most recent poll with less than hour to go. I know it's Friday and you all have better things to do. I've extended the poll to Monday night. In the meantime, it's back to original content. Honestly, I'm a little A-Teamed out.

I skipped out of school early to take in Midlore. Traditionally, the middler class (second years) puts on a surprise show for the junior class (first years). I've had to miss the last two years, but things almost worked out perfectly this year. I say almost because I did have to sneak out of the building right after my third-block class. (Ah, the anonymity of a screen name.)

I don't go back to teach until the 20th. By then, I'll be in the final third of my post-a-day challenge. Let's see if I can knuckle down and actually post each day as we travel back to Wisconsin.

Wish me luck . . . and cheese.

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

Woohoo!!!! I can't wait to see you! We will have so much fun with the wedding and whatnot.

Seeya in a few days! Yay!