Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I Need Right Now


I really need a kick in the pants.

I've got huge plans for my creative life in November. I should be prepping for that, but instead I've spent an hour looking for a fun picture to tie into my post for the night. I know I'm setting myself up for failure. If I don't get the preliminary work done it will be so much easier to walk away early in the game. I do this to myself all the time. I take on a big ambitious project, fail to prepare, then decide to scrap the whole thing before I've really begun.

Grrrrr!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man... i do this all the time. My thesis is the same way right now. I can honestly say this is one spot where having a kid has not helped. I wouldn't trade her for the world but the extra responsibility and time is making completion of this brutal.

Best of luck to you. Bounce ideas off me and hopefully you can do the same for me bro.

Lil bro Ben