Wednesday, November 10, 2010

#046 - Mystery Package


Bomb-Burst: Submarauder! Today is the day penguin_poet is to receive his . . . item. Go and intercept it and bring it back here!


Submarauder: We're all Decepticon Pretenders. Why do I have to go?


Bomb-Burst: First of all, I've got bat wings on my epaulettes which makes me awesome. Second, Skullgrin over there has trouble with two-step instructions. Also, you're the water themed member of our trio. You're like Aquaman. That means you suck.


Submarauder: Okay, I'm going.

Bomb-Burst: Also, I checked the tech specs. I OUTRANK both of you!


Some time later . . . .

Submarauder: Do you know how fragging heavy that thing is?

Skullgrin: Aroo?


Bomb-Burst: The return address tells me nothing. We'll have to open it. SKULLGRIN, get your feet off of it!

Skullgrin: Rorr-ree . . . .


Bomb-Burst: It's a good thing we all came with swords.

Submarauder: Who knew advanced robotic beings would ever need melee weapons?


Bomb-Burst: Alright. Skullgrin, you go play with the empty bag.

Skullgrin: Hehehehe . . . .

Bomb-Burst: Now what do we have here?


Submarauder: Looks like a loyalty program reward from Nintendo™.

Bomb-Burst: That's right! penguin_poet did buy himself a Wii with the money he got selling off some of his Transformers at BotCon this year.

Submarauder: It makes me sick to think of it.


Bomb-Burst: We shall present this 2011 page-a-day calendar to Megatron as tribute.

Submarauder: Agreed!

Skullgrin: Breauuuugh!


Submarauder: And what of this mini year-at-a-glance calendar?

Bomb-Burst: That will adorn my work area, of course.


Skullgrin: Nuh-uh!

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

That is really cool of them to reward you like that!