Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Morning Malaise

This is what my classroom looks like one minute after my ten-minute lesson on decimal/percent conversions. "Just move the decimal point, folks." It's a very easy concept and this group is really on the ball. (Why are they in a remedial math class?)

Looking out on the empty room gave me time to notice just how worn down I am feeling. I need to get some rest. I was very short with Phoebe this weekend. (She's already pretty short to begin with, so how is that fair?) Without the last-minute laundry scramble last night, I wouldn't have accomplished much of anything this weekend. (Thanks for the assist Mthr. M-G!)

The trouble is the house is a mess and we have company coming Saturday. When am I going to have time to get myself right so that Phoeb-a-loo and Mthr. M-G don't have to tip-toe around the bear all week?

That is why I missed three days of posts.

No comments: