Thursday, November 18, 2010

So Delicious


Blogging can be fun. It's a creative outlet that allows you to connect with others. Some people have struck up great friendships with individuals they met while sharing their ideas on the Internet.

That is why I maintain my comments section and allow anonymous posting. Who knows the interesting people I, or my two readers, could meet?

The down side of anonymous comments is spam. As a former Hormel Foods Corporation employee, I can say actual canned, pre-cooked, spiced ham product would be preferable to what I pick through for your ACTUAL comments. Ew.

This one is special though.

I would like to peach you some of my websites that can let the cat out of the land you is sheerest appealing. These are late-model things on the network and so amuse develop with us with their assessment. It is surely exalted to me, so I ravenousness you to be forgiving. The most successfully of these is categorically the, rynny stalowe I turn that you intention like it there too much like me. Greatest wishes! crewcrime


Wow. Just wow.

Thanks, crewcrime.

4 comments:

Matt Winkler said...

That may be the most meaningful thing written since "I have a dream".

Unknown said...

It moved me.

Then again I had eaten a big breakfast and drank a second cup of coffee prior to opening this.

Gamer Queen said...

Wow... Just, wow... Thanks for sharing. =-)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love them weird people out there. Making our days confusing and bright.