Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Whatcha Dooooooin'?"


Oh, Baby Honey Doll, why must you steal catch phrases from the family favorite cartoon Phineas and Ferb?

Well, to answer your question, I'm putting off posting to the blog so that I can make progress on Christmas Project '010™. (Apologies to Stephen Colbert.) In addition to shopping for Turkey Day, re enforcing two dinning room chairs, and . . . some third thing that would have been an awesome capper; I began Phase 2 of my four-phase project. The initial results lay next to you.

What do you mean you aren't impressed? For a doll that's older than my siblings you have a lot to say about aesthetics, don't you? I may have to send Phoebe's Batman Happy Meal™ toy to teach you some manners.

That's RIGHT your sorry! Now, go to bed.

No comments: