Wednesday, February 21, 2007

BOING!


Okay, so you saw that my previous entry showcased Mercutio in the snow. This is from today. I guess spring has sprung. These daffodils are proof.

I know that we'll probably get another chill before March 21st, but apparently nature doesn't. The weather was such a pick-me-up. I found the camera when I got home and Monkey-Girl set right work, taking pictures of all the pretty.

To juxtapose this whole scene, we then walked to All Saint's Chapel for the Ash Wednesday service. It's a little challenging to be penitent while God's being so extra glorious. To prove this (kind of), several little kids couldn't help running around in circles on the lawn, giggling their heads off after the service while we adults tried to accept that we were dust and would return to dust.

I'm giving up sweets for Lent. I guess that means I'll be having my Valentine Sweetarts with my Easter Sweetarts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is rough being in seminary. These are the sacrifices we make for the LORD.