Monday, February 5, 2007

Did Someone Say Transformers?

It's that time of year again. The official Transformers toy convention will be taking preregistrations soon. (It's a heck of a thing to get excited about, I know, but it does beat back the winter blues.) Last year's convention was my first time. What fun! I was able to revel in my geekdom in a way I was never able to even at the Chicago Comic Con.

This year's show is in Providence, Rhode Island (home of Hasbro Toys) and only three hours from where Monkey-Girl and I will be this summer. The convention actually runs the weekend prior to the release of the Transformers Live Action Movie. This will be hot.

In other news, Monkey-Girl is enjoying the heck out of her belated birthday present from her sister. As I type this she's playing songs from Spamalot! on the piano. It's nice to have music in the house.

I've actually whittled my comic book stack down to three more books. I intend to finish those tonight, and so I must bid you adieu.

No comments: