Friday, February 2, 2007

Not One, but TWO!!

That's right. God blessed me with not just one, but two days off due to snow and illness. I'm also feeling 100% better. I got to do a little cleaning around the house, a little shopping, and some reading. (My latest comics came in.)

It's not just wonderful upon wonderful though. My laptop, with all my cool stuff, is having trouble. It cannot power up and will not take a charge when plugged in. I hope the laptop isn't dead. It'll be very hard to keep up with my website.

Monkey-Girl and I have been having fun together. We saw Talladega Nights on Wednesday night and Memoirs of a Geisha this afternoon. We're supposed to be going over to a friends to play some board games tonight. I wanted to get this in before that. Never know how long the night will go when your gaming, and I didn't want to miss two days in a row.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your laptop, you should try taking it to a computer repair store, (like Milwaukee PC in WI) and asking them to check the battery and the powercord. My laptop power started acting up on me a few months ago and I just had to replace the cord.

Anyways, sounds like you had a good week, even with the flu. Glad you are feeling better.

Miss you.