Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Sunday

I think I'm ready to go back to work. These two-day work weeks followed by four-day week ends seemed like a pretty cool idea at the time, but the there is only so much nothing you can do before your brain begins to rot.

We've put many miles on the Volkswagen this weekend. (A trip to Murfreesboro followed by a trip to Antioch will do that.) I personally have nothing to show for it either. Monkey-Girl got some school supplies and some slippers for walking around our cold cold house. (Heat pump my rosey red tuchus!)

I finished my latest Star Wars book and read about a dozen comics.

I also go to see Prince in the Super Bowl halftime show. He did a great job.

I'd best be off as we now have plenty of work ahead of us if we're supposed to somehow manage to get to an acceptable amount of the curriculum by the end of May. I'll need my rest. (especially if I keep writing sentences that long!)

No comments: