Sunday, March 11, 2007

Still Nursing My Throat


After a weekend of not teaching, my throat still has some issues. I hope to have this thing beat by next weekend. That's the beginning of spring break for me. I already put off seeing 300 this weekend due to a lack of companionship. (Most on Monkey-Girl's classmates were writing papers she's already finished.)

Yesterday we had a retreat for the spouses of the seminary. It was quite nice, and very practical. The fall's retreat was a little more touchy-feely. That too was nice, but this was better. My throat was giving me coughing fits, though. Poor Melissa next to me was so concerned she probably couldn't enjoy the speakers. I did get to take home the left over orange juice after helping clean up the Alumni House. (They've got a moose head!)

Well, I'm off to read my Complete Peanuts book. Charles Schultz's genius is perfect evening reading.

No comments: