Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Circle Grows

I spent some time getting Monkey-Girl all set up with her own blog. She took to it very well and will (hopefully) find it easy to keep up with. I know she's wanted to do something like this for a while now. Good luck Monkey-Girl!

Personally, my day's been a mixed bag. On the one hand, I made egg rolls. (Much easier than it ought to be.) The dark cloud that has been covering my day, however, is my total lack of a decent photo editor. I have this fun idea, but I'm lacking in the proper tools (and motivation.) I'll be looking for something free to try after I get this posted. Maybe if I remove the excuses I'll actually produce something. (What a concept!)


Here is a sign I see each day as I drive home from school. Monkey-Girl and I have taken to calling it the shapely road sign. It's actually a warning that the upcoming underpass is too narrow for two cars to pass at the same time. (Which is scary in and of itself, but you get used to it.)

No comments: