Sunday, January 28, 2007

Gaming, Gaming, and More Gaming!

I played most of Saturday. I woke up at eight and started to work on my web comic. That mostly involves me playing with transformer toys and my laptop. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for my loyal readers.

My buddy Gordon called at about noon to invite me over to play some board games. I got home at about six and had dinner and started watching a movie with Monkey-Girl. At eight, a couple of Monkey-Girl's classmates called to invite us to play Lord of the Rings Risk. HAVE IT! (I'm trying to get that bit of slang perpetuated.)

It's now Sunday and I need to hit the pillow or else I'll be a zombie in church. (That sounds like a neat idea for the comic.) Wow, I've got to go if I'm that punchy.

Congratulations Elizabeth for being the first to post a coment on my blog. (Thanks for reading.)

No comments: