Friday, January 26, 2007

We Are Go for Launch!




The project I've claimed to be working on has finally yielded something worth displaying. By clicking on the banner above you will be taken to a very simple little web page I've been working on. There's even a little bit of content to go with it.

I cannot claim this as an original idea. I owe my inspiration to As Cybertron Turns, a now inactive web comic, and Has/Tak Theatre, a web comic that is currently running (and from whom I "borrowed" most of my layouts.)

Besides churning out this bit of lovely, I went to lunch with Monkey-Girl and her classmates. It was nice to see everyone. We even squeezed in a trip to Chattanooga before coming home and having dinner with a couple with whom we are are enrolled in a class. (Get me using whom twice in one post!)

All in all, I must say this was a very good day. Please visit Penguin Playhouse soon and often. I have some fun story ideas and feedback will definitely encourage me to see them through.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your comic is awesome. It gave me and Aaron a laugh. Keep up the good work.

Miss you.
Elizabeth