Tuesday, November 3, 2009

V: The Reason I'm Not Writing


I'm a little ahead of schedule for today's word count so Mthr. M-G and I are digging into our burgeoning DVR recordings. In anticipation of the remake airing on ABC tonight, SyFy ran a V/V: The Final Battle marathon this past weekend.

Unfortunately, after we scheduled our recording SyFy bumped everything up by half an hour. The DVR isn't "smart" enough to catch something like that. So we've missed the first thiry minutes. (Sad clown face.)

Thanks for the encouragement with my NaNoWriMo attempt. It really does help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We haven't watched the new one yet, but one of my FB friends said it was good. Love the new pics, but she's almost too fast to capture on film! Grandma Berger

Gamer Queen said...

15% Woot! Keep on writing bro!

Anonymous said...

15%! You rock! GBerger