Thursday, December 6, 2007

Calendar Defender

My guy Optimus is keeping vigil. He's making sure no one lays a finger on my Advent calendar. The German chocolaty goodness is mine. All mine, you hear!?!

Oh, Optimus? I keep him in delicious energon. He's more than grateful. He's built for defense. He lives for situations like this. That and if he did complain, he knows I'd put him back in storage with the other transformers.

That's all I got for tonight, folks. It was Survivor night at our friends' house and it's late.

I'm putting up a new entry every day now. They can't all be winners.

2 comments:

April R. Stamm said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Clearly you've been at this much longer than I, what with the fancy photos and games. Good to hear you are doing well. I promise to stay tuned into yours if you promise to stay tuned to mine! Oh, and btw, maybe you could direct me towards a shop where they sell efficient defending robots, my advent calendar gets constantly pillaged by my evil (read wonderful albeit slight sadistic for taking pleasure in defiling my advent calendar) boyfriend.

Unknown said...

It's a deal!

As far as robotic defenders go, I only suggest an over-active imagination. It does wonders for me!