Sunday, December 9, 2007

Too Much Fun to Bake

I've got to take the time to do some Christmas baking. These guys look fun and delicious (a double threat,) and I want to make some. I've baked within the last week. (Chocolate covered cheesecake bites anyone?) That's not the issue. I just have a need to bake something you should only bake in December. Now I feel like I'm racing the clock to the 25th.

It's my own fault that I haven't had the time to do this sort of thing. I chose to drive up to Murfreesboro to play Dungeons & Dragons today. I played Heroscape yesterday. (I'm such a geek.) I just wish that there was more time in the day. Who doesn't?

I vow to make some gingerbread men this week. You are my witnesses. I will make the time. (I never just stumble upon some extra time.) If you don't read about my gingerbread exploits by next Sunday call me on it.

The clock is ticking . . . .

No comments: