Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Serendipity

I was racking my brain to come up with a picture to write about for today's post. I really didn't have anything to say. I guessed updating the blog every day was a little too ambitious. I was content to break my streak and just finish my book.

Then I looked behind me. Mercutio has the right idea. It's late fall. The days are still getting shorter. The semester is coming to an end. Lots of paperwork is coming due. In short, the stress is on. It's time to find a buddy to snuggle with!

Mercutio's buddy is a recently acquired family member, Vibo, the vibrating monkey. I bought Vibo for Monkey-Girl when she was just starting to experience the aches and pains of being pregnant. He's nice to lean against when your back is hurting and you can leave him out when not in use. He's too cute to put away.

I think God wanted to get the message out. Self-care and companionship are a must right now.

Get too it!

No comments: