Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Forgive Me

Monkey-Girl and I have fallen into an odd Yuletide tradition. We've happened to see nearly every installment of The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. This year we actually decided to see the show instead of something else. (Check out Tin Man on Sci-Fi!)

The show doesn't just feature women in their underwear. There are always musical performances. This year features the debut of the Spice Girls reunion. I suppose my sarcastic prayers have been answered.

So far, this show has been quite tame compared to my recollections. The first year, they had to cut away from the models as they walked back from the runway. The ladies were revealing too much "ga-dunk" in their thongs I guess. I'm seeing a lot of capes and bikinis this year.

Sorry this is so short. Ms. Klum calls.

No comments: