Saturday, December 8, 2007

Famous Fog Finally Falls

The campus we live on is a meteorological oddity. (It is to me at least, but I'm no meteorologist.) We're on a plateau and yet, come fall, we experience this crazy dense fog while the valley is crystal clear.

Today was the first time we experienced the white-knuckled, oh-my-God-we're-all-going-to-die-driving-down-the-mountain, fog. Yet, once I drove off the Domain, there was nearly limitless visibility. An hour later, back on the Domain, the fog was as thick as ever.

Today was a good day to stay indoors and play Heroscape for six hours at a go. Which I did.

For those of you that care, Guy the Chia Guy is doing well. As you can see his "hair" is coming in nicely. I expect he will have a full and glorious coat by Christmas

No comments: