Thursday, July 10, 2008

Being a Dad is Ridiculous


Meet Kowl. He hangs out with She-Ra, the Princess of Power. He looks like he's part koala part owl. I really don't know much about any of the characters from She-Ra: Princess of Power owing to the fact that I'm a boy. I have a younger sister who was only mildly interested as a way of connecting with her two older He-Man loving brothers.

There is no reason I should think about this mutant bird/marsupial. I don't even like He-Man anymore! That being said, someone please tell me why sleeping on the couch next to Phoebe's bouncenette I have dreams with this dude in them.

The amount of research I had to do identify this guy necessitated this blog entry. One doesn't dig around on the internet for two hours just to say, "The crazy pink Dumbo-eared bird from my dream was named Kowl, Honey," and call it a day.

One must share his insanity . . .

No comments: