Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mission Accomplished

"Success through lowered expectations."

It's a phrase some of my more cynical colleagues will pull out when we get good news as part of our standardized test results. I dislike it tremendously. How demeaning for the students!

Since this particular entry only deals with my accomplishments, I guess I can use the phrase without being a total hypocrite.

"Success through lowered expectations." I've finished my Transformers cross stitch project. How amazing! Especially so since I said I could find the floss necessary to do it. (See? That's where I lowered your expectations.)

Actually, I did finish before Phoebe was born. I only just today framed it.

Now the world will be able to gaze upon Wheeljack's lovely visage in all its folksy crafted glory.

(Hypocrite!)

No comments: