Thursday, December 3, 2009

Advent, Day Three


Prowl: Besides Wreck-Gar playing his Monty Python DVDs too loudly the base seems to be settling in to a comfortable routine.

Optimus: Good news, Prowl. I wouldn't pull anyone off guard duty just yet, but I'd say things are looking great here.

Prowl: About that. Hound asked for some time off. Seems he's got a little research project going on this month.

Optimus: Ironhide said as much. Who do you have covering his shifts?

Prowl: Sideswipe picked up his patrol this afternoon. He's out there with Sunstreaker now.

Optimus: Prowl, I told you NEVER put the brothers on duty on the same shift.



Meanwhile, Outside Autobot Base...

Sideswipe: So I was thinking we could use this time to come up with a plan for messing with Hound.

Sunstreaker: Sounds cool. I've got a boat-load of cling wrap in my quarters.

Sideswipe: Why?

Sunstreaker: You don't WANNA know.



Sideswipe: You're awesome. That's why I love being your brother.



Sunstreaker: Get your hands off me 'less you're makin' a donation to the scrapheap, rust-aft!



Sideswipe: You don't have bearing one, exhaust fume!

Sunstreaker: Wanna try these bearings on for size, clutch sniffer?

Sideswipe: Please! I don't have the microvision patch downloaded to my optics. I couldn't even see them.

Sunstreaker: That's it!

Sideswipe: Your mom's it.

Sunstreaker: WE'RE BROTHERS!!!



Back at the Base...

Prowl: They can't get in that much trouble in one shift...can they?

Optimus: Have Kup tell you about the opening night party for Revenge of the Fallen.

Prowl: I knew Bay put in the wrong twins.

Optimus: Tell Hound he'll have to collect presents on his own time.



Off in the woods somewhere...

Bumblebee: Whatcha get, Hound?

Hound: Two more birds and a ring of lard on a string.

Bumblebee: Are you sure this Santa guy isn't a Decepticon?

No comments: