Sunday, December 13, 2009

Advent, Day Thirteen


Hound: Our little scamp through the woods yesterday made sure we weren't here for the present.



Jetfire: Well, at least we have the baby raccoon back. I have to say I was missing the little--

Baby Raccoon: Prrr!

Jetfire: Ugh! Seriously?



Rocky: Oy! You chaps gonner git today's gift, or jus' stand around wi' yer tums up wot passes fo' yer bums?



Jetfire: Well, I must say I am glad we were here for this.

Rocky: I am. I wos gettin' sick o' hay, suet, an' non-deescript red spheres.



Hound: We're going to need some help.

Jetfire: Who knew two advanced cybernetic beings would be outmatched by a cardboard box?



Autobot Headquarters...

Prowl: We can't have Jetfire and Hound running around, defying orders. Can I count on you two to bring them in?



Sunstreaker: I assure you, we can bring that twerp in.



Prowl: Excellent. Report in on the hour.



Prowl: What?

Bumblebee: Autobots hunting Autobots, Prowl?

Prowl: It's what has to be done.



Bumblebee: Would Optimus do this?

Prowl: Optimus isn't here.

Bumblebee: Maybe he should be.


Decepticon Headquarters...

Cyclonus: It seems Nightstick's calculations were a bit off. We have succeeded in capturing an adult specimen.

Starscream: We'll just have to send someone to intercept the present each day.



Astrotrain: What should we do with the adult then? "Dispose" of it?



Starscream: I think we should keep him. Nightstick could use the exercise.

No comments: