Friday, December 25, 2009

#025 - CHRISTMAS DAY!!!


Hound (voice): That was unexpectedly one-sided.


Santa: Did you doubt, Primus' power?

Hound: It was also a tad brutal. Don't you think? I mean, he TORE OFF his face then his head.

Santa: It is not our place to question the wisdom of the gods.



Hound: Thank you, Primus. Thank you for coming and doing what we couldn't


Primus: IT IS NOT MY WISH THAT MY CREATION SHOULD SUFFER. WHICH REMINDS ME....


Hound: You're all back! I'm so glad you're all alright.

Prowl: In spite of my actions. I'm sorry for everything, Hound.

Hound: Let's not dwell on that. It's Christmas!



Sunstreaker: You've been awesome this whole month. I couldn't have done it. What I'm trying to say is, can you forgive me for being such an aft hose?

Hound: I'd be an aft hose myself if I said no. Besides, you look so pitiful with your skid plate showing.

Sunstreaker: What?

Hound: Kidding.

Sunstreaker: You're lucky it's Christmas.



Prowl: This is great! Everything is back to normal. If only Optimus was here.



Sideswipe: This is just creepy. Would you look at that? It's PRIME!



Optimus: Everthing looks fine here. What's the emergency, Hound?



Hound: Turns out Primus took care of it.

Optimus: I don't--

Sunstreaker: Long story, big guy. Let's just enjoy your time back.

Optimus: Yes, let's.



Jetfire: * And so that's the story of how we Autobots found the meaning of Christmas. *



Jetfire: * That knowledge has served us all well over the years; even me, a Decepticon scientist turned good guy. *



Jetfire: * That's why, when the snow begins to fly, I get a feeling deep in my gears. *

Baby Raccoon: Prrrr!

Jetfire: Ugh!



Present Day...

Jetfire: That's why, even a millenia later, I've STILL got rust in that shoulder joint. Oh well, MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!



Primus: Merry Christmas!

Jesus: Have a safe and prosperous new year!

Both: Thanks for reading, everybody!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A four hour delay at the ATL airport. Hope the Phoebster keeps up the excellent behavior.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!!

Gamer Queen said...

Merry Christmas!

What an amazing advent comic! You are truly a genius when it came to writing this!

Unknown said...

Thank you.

It was a labor of love for sure.

The delay has now been five and a half hours. Considering Phoeb-a-loo has been up for nine hours and is three hours past her bed time, she's been great.

Carissa said...

ROFL.

Cutest post ever.