Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Advent, Day Twenty-Two


Prowl: By Primus! What Have I done?



Later...

Prowl: Careful with our fellow 'bots everyone. Without a medic, we'll be hard pressed to get anyone back on line.

Sunstreaker: Um..., since Hound isn't here, maybe I should open the gift for today.

Prowl: That's fine, Sunstreaker.



Sunstreaker: Looks like a sled and a pitchfork. What are we supposed to do with this? I wish Hound was here to explain this to us.



Prowl: I do too. There's a lot I regret about this last month.



Deep in the Forest...

Unicron: Ah, my minions, you are honored to be present at my arrival in this pathetic reality. You shall serve me to bring about its unraveling.



Starscream: You are mistaken Unicron. I, Starscream, am YOUR master it is you who shall follow my orders.



Unicron: SILENCE!



Starscream: No! It is I who brought together the elements to allow you into this world. It is I who rule over this planet--



*zzzzz*



*zzzzz*



Acid Storm: So I guess we're following Unicron now.



Unicron: Actually, I am far too busy bringing about this world's end to direct you. Until the end of this reality you shall follow....



Unicron: Galvatron. He is my minion and shall do my will here. You will all follow him without question or face Starscream's fate.



Cyclonus: Sounds good to me.

Skywarp: Yeah, wonderful.

Ramjet: Whatever.



*pop*

Momma Deer: Hail Lord Unicron! I am overwhelming with joy at your presence. I have served you well as you no doubt know. I ask now for my reward.

Galvatron: Pardon me witch, but who are you to demand anything of this assembly?



Momma Deer: I am a power of this world you shall never comprehend, fool. Now stand away before I--



Just Outside of Camp...

Hound: Galvatron just--

Mr. Fox: Don't say it! I'm going to be sick as it is.

Hound: We have to do SOMETHING.

Mr. Fox: Get us out of here. I have a plan.



Unicron: Mmmm....



Unicron: The Earth witch was a delightful morsel. I shall enjoy devouring this planet.

No comments: