Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advent, Day Twenty-Three


Hound: I hope Prowl hasn't reset the security codes. This message has to get through.



Hound: Why is no one here? Great! The communication station is damaged. I don't have TIME for this! * Why am I talking out loud to myself? *



Hound: Optimus, I don't know if you're receiving this, or if I'm even broadcasting for that matter. For Primus' sake, we NEED you here. NOW. Everything's gone to the Pit. Please hurry!



Hound: I hope Mr. Fox is having more luck than I am. I don't know how much more bad luck we can survive.


Somewhere in the Forest...

Mr. Fox: * I can't go much further. My paws ache, I'm so hungry I can't see straight. The only thing keeping me going is know my children need me. *



Two Hours Later...

Father Deer: So good to see you Mr. Fox.

Mr. Fox: Is that you, Jerry? I am so glad to see you. The children look well.

Father Deer: They are. This Decepticon has been most helpful. I think he's trying to earn his freedom.

Mr. Fox: He doesn't know you very well, does he?



Nightstick: Just leave me here. Please don't kill me.

Mr. Fox: I was being ironic. Jerry's a pacifist, you big sissy!



The Advent Calendar...

Bumblebee: Prowl, I've been having a very strange dream. You were being such an aft vent and the Decepticons...What is it, Prowl?

Prowl: Nothing, 'Bee. I'm just glad you're okay.



Mirage: Prowl dude, got today's present. Buncha earthling food. Whatcha want me to do with it?

Prowl: Keep it. It may draw the Earth creatures back to us.

Mirage: You really think that'll work?



Two Minutes Later...

Rocky: Oh, 'ello!



Deep in the Forest...

Galvatron: My Decepticons, we are destined to rule in the coming oblivion.

Acid Storm: * Is Unicron SLEEPING? *



Galvatron: We must eliminate our weak and foolish enemies, the accursed Autobots. Follow me! We shall finally end this pointless war. By this time tomorrow, we will meet our destinies head on.



Galvatron: FOR VICTORY!!

All: FOR VICTORY!!

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

OMG I can't wait for the finale!

Merry Chirstmas bro and family! It will be so wonderful to see you all in a couple days!

Safe travels and all my love and hugs!