Friday, December 4, 2009

Advent, Day Four


Skywarp: Ravage is back from his intelligence mission, mighty Megatron.

Megatron: He must have a report from his surveillance of the Autobot base.

Skywarp: I'll get Soundwave.

Megatron: Don't bother. He's not with us.

Skywarp: Why not, sir?

Megatron: Have you seen what people want for him on the secondary market? I would like to buy a place of my own someday.



Skywarp: So, ahhh...how do we play him without Soundwave?

Megatron: There's an old Betamax machine in the back.

Skywarp: We really need to update our equipment, Lord Megatron.

Megatron: Do you want to be a renter the rest of your life?



Several Hours Later...

Megatron: I can't believe the machine ate Ravage.



Acid Storm: Technically it just chewed him up.

Skywarp: Circuitry Depot has six months zero financing on all audio equipment.

Megatron: Shut up, Skywarp!



Starscream: "Mighty" Megatron, I bring you news of a structural anomaly in the forest near the Autobot base.

Ramjet: We should send Rampage to investigate

Acid Storm: *giggles*



Meanwhile...

Hound: A feed box? Interesting...



Hound: There. We're all set for...for...well, I don't know what.

Santa: How is it going, Hound?



Hound: To be honest Santa, I don't see how this is helping. I'm grateful for all the presents, but I just don't see how birds, dead trees, and suet will reveal the meaning of Christmas.



Santa: Trust me, Hound. Something wonderful is about to happen.

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

Oh I can't wait for five! This is so exciting, like reading a serial or something!

Keep up the hilarious, thoughtful work!