Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Advent, Day Sixteen


Hound: Thanks guys. We really appreciate the help, but aren't you concerned about Prowl? I mean, we're ALL traitors now. That means he'll have to call in the big guns.



Ironhide: Let him. When Optimus Prime gets here, we'll just explain our side. Prowl can explain his side then get his aft thrown in the brig 'til the Elite Guard can take him away.



Jetfire: What happens if they don't send Optimus? The Elite Guard may be sent right away. They are so by-the-book, we'll all be carted off to a prison asteroid faster than you can process.



Hound: That's ridiculous! What would straight-as-a-pin Prowl ignore the chain of command? He's definitely calling Optimus first.



Autobot Base...

Momma Deer: ...and that is why you should contact the Elite Guard directly.

Prowl: You're sure? Optimus is usually a hands-on sort of leader. I think he'd like to know what's going on here.

Momma Deer: Not at all. As you say, he's very busy. Besides, he would have to relieve you of command.



Prowl: This is acting commander Prowl of the Earth outpost forces calling for immediate assistance from the Elite Guard. We have a mutinous situation and need heavily armed back-up.

Momma Deer: Well done.



Decepticon Base...

Megatron: Seriously, none of you have any idea what Starsceam is up to? No clue about the Autobot's either?



Skywarp: Starscream has been playing very close to the chassis, Lord Megatron. The Autobots seem to be engaging in a bit of infighting at the moment.


Ramjet: Sounds like they're takin' a page from our handbook. *That's like, only my second line all month. I hate being a background character.*



Acid Storm: *Does anyone even know who I AM?* *sighs*



Megatron: *I hope Starscream makes his move soon.* I hate being stuck with these idiots.

Skywarp: You said that out loud, Sir.

Megatron: I know I did.



Back at the Calendar...

Ironhide: Cute and mean as all get out. You're gonna steal fuel pump little guy.



Ironhide: And here's your poppa. You know, Grimlock, I didn't think I'd like it out here pulling presents out of box, but I gotta admit it's growin' on me.

Grimlock: Me, Grimlock, feel like "Uncle Grimlock" to all the kiddie animals.

Mister Badger: If you two don't can it with the sappy crap, I'll chew through your oil lines so all your friends think you're incontinent.

Ironhide: We're gonna get along great.



Outside Autobot Base...

Sunstreaker: I can't BELIEVE that old bot got the drop on us!



Sunstreaker: When I see Ironhide again, I'm going to snap something off in his tailpipe. I don't give a frak who's in command.



Sideswipe: You have got to calm down. You're going to strain a servo.



Sunstreaker: Sideswipe, you're my brother and I'm fond of you, but I swear to Primus if you don't get your hand off me I WILL shoot you in the face here and now.

No comments: