Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Haunted by Crafts

We are very near the end of the month. Thanksgiving is close enough to start smelling in the air. As such, the Phoebster's daycare sent home a family art project.

Penguin Postings is proud to present the S******* Family Turkey Feather. It will be joining the feathers of other families on the tail of the daycare's Thanksgiving turkey. Ours was a rush job I'll admit. We only employed wax crayons for our decorating medium. We did stick to the rules everyone participated and I think we caught the family's personality.

Be on the look out for an update when the entire bird is assembled.

Speaking of updates, I guess someone hacked my blog yesterday. *wink* Who knew a fictional character from a recently published novel could hack a blog? I'll bet J. C. Hutchins did.

No comments: