Sunday, October 25, 2009

Haunted by the King












This time of year Mthr. M-G lifts her ban on scary movies for a few exceptions. The many adaptations of Stephen King's work are among those exceptions. Our DVR is full of King movies.

King's latest book comes out in just over two weeks. I'm excited. Maybe I'm just buying into the hype, but this one looks really good.

I'm amused by the new-media tie-ins. One of the characters apparently has set up a blog here on Blogger. Many of his followers are actually fake account holders too. (It seems really weird that a blog and its followers would all set up within a week of each other.) I find this all to be amusing because I don't think King can sell that many more books for all the effort. What new-media savvy individual hasn't decided if they're going to pick this up?

Check out www.scarecrowjoe.com!

No comments: