Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Eight

Pyro: Thank you both for coming to the Advent Calendar with me. I am afraid our Mr. Johnathan may be planning to take over the island.

Pyro: I know it sounds as if I'm being hypocritical: my only concern is getting home. I am mostly concerned for you two. Mr. Johnathan cannot have your welfare in mind.

Pyro: I have a theory: the Calendar is somehow sentient. It seems to give presents that help us out of our troubles on the island. I needed company: you came along. You got yourself quite ill: the bucket and broth bowl came. When Mr. Johnathan opened the box yesterday he got the map and the means to keep it.

Pyro: When we open today's gift, without Mr. Johnathan here, we will be given the means to neutralize him.

Pyro: It is just a theory.

Pyro: I do hope the other Autobots are getting along without me.

Outside Decepticon headquarters . . .

Streetwise: I hope Pyro's doin' better than us!

No comments: