Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Twenty-One, Winter Solstice

Starscream: This is my welcoming committee?

Breakdown: Starscream, the war is back on Cybertron. We don't have a large force here on Earth. This is nearly everyone.

Starscream: I was referring to the quality, not the quantity; and you will call me Lord Starscream.

Breakdown: In our defense, we left Cindersaur back at the base, LORD Starscream.

Starscream: You will NOT be armed for my coronation.

Slicer: Ca me fait chier!

Starscream: Charming.

On the island . . .

Pyro: I am amazed you can find any sustenance on that, or are you just messing with me?

Pyro: Well, while you do that, I'm going to open today's present. Just because Mr. Johnathan abandoned me doesn't mean I should abandon MY job.

Pyro: There must be something pretty great in there to tear you away from your lunch.

Pyro: Let me just pop this open and see what there is to see.

Captain Spaulding: I'd step back if I were you, or else you can kiss the--er, the . . . ah pussy good bye.

Pyro: I see Mr. Johnathan was able to find his way back to the island.

Dirty Johnny: Pyro, this was just a job . . . nothing personal.

Decepticon Base . . .

Starscream: Today we step from the shadows of Megatron's tyrannical rule and forge a new Decepticon empire centered here, apart from the old ways of Cybertron.

Clench: And now the crowning of our first emperor!

Breakdown: Cindersaur! Now!!

Cindersaur: Ah, a little help. My forearms are mostly for show.

Breakdown: Just give me that!

Breakdown: May this crown be but a symbol of your nobility.

All: HAIL, LORD STARSCREAM!

Cindersaur: Again. Short forearms.

On the island . . .

Captain Spaulding: Now, reveal to us the heart of the Calendar that I may pierce it with my blade.

Captain Spaulding: Now, Johnny. Now!

Dirty Johnny: It's . . . it's empty, sir.

Pyro: It looks like you have been out maneuvered, Captain.

Captain Spaulding: Not yet. We've been waiting nearly four hundred years for this. A few more days won't put us off. We'll just have to make ourselves comfortable.

Isla de Sospecha . . .

*hummmmmmm*

*hummmmm*

*hummmmm*

*HUMMMMMMM*

Handsome Jim: COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!

Handsome Jim: Spaulding's on the island?

Handsome Jim: We're gonna need some help.

No comments: