Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Six (St. Nicholas Day)

Clench: Alright, Sky-Byte--as you know--we're lookin' for a little help trackin' down Spark of the Autobots. What can you do to help?

Sky-Byte: Pyro's end is near.
I will not allow him rest,
if the price is right.


Clench: Are you speakin' in verse!?

Sky-Byte: My pattern of speech
is not the thing he will fear.
My actions will speak.

Double Punch: You want me to toss him, Boss?

Sky-Byte: Clutch, call off your thug!
Here is what I have to show.
Boys! Bring in the 'Bot!

Sky-Byte: Poke fun of my haiku,
but you see what I have done.
I present: 'Bot, Scorch.

Scorch: It takes three of your goons to bring me in? I'm flattered.

Double Punch: I think this guys for real, Boss.

On the island . . .

Pyro: The box with today's gift is quite heavy.

????: Ooof!

Pyro: Did that box just . . . ooof?

*Pop!*

*Riiiiiiip*

Mother Monkey: Chirp?

Pyro: Ah . . . .

????: AAARRRRR!

Pyro: Hello, Friend. Welcome to . . . ah, here. My name is Sir Pyro Ignatius Spark. We do not have much to offer, but what we do have you are welcome to share.

Dirty Johnny: Name's Johnny, an' I'll be more'n 'appy t' take you up on yer generous offer.

Pyro: Wonderful. I hope you are willing to reciprocate.

Baby Monkey: Chirp chirp chirp.

Dirty Johnny: If you'll pardon me . . . .

Dirty Johnny: Git yer paws off me hat or I'll be dicin' yer youngin' 'fore ter damned eyes!

1 comment: