Friday, December 24, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Twenty-Four

Pyro: The Calendar is sending something big to take back it's heart. Mr. James, I have a plan.

Handsome Jim: I hope it works. Just make sure it doesn't take back its heart

Pyro: What ever it takes.

The battle . . .

Starscream: It's over, Rapido.

Rapido: Over my lifeless chassis, culo.

Starscream: That's kind of the point.

On the island . . .

????: RARRR!

????: RARRR!

Pyro: Looking for this?

????: RARRR!

Pyro: The others are gone. You can't hurt them. It's just you and me.

Pyro: Go ahead. It's yours.

????: RARR!

*poink!*

Santa Claus: Ah! Thank you, Pyro. How did you figure it out?

Pyro: Everyone has been looking to control the Calendar for either their own ends or in the name of protecting it. I've seen that the Calendar knows how to take care of itself . . .

Pyro: . . . and me. I just had to learn to let things happen how they are supposed to happen.

Santa Claus: Very well done. Now, are you ready to go home?

Pyro: Definitely.

The battle field . . .

Starscream: I've won! The calendar must have been destroyed!

Pyro: Think again, wanker!

Starscream: No! The candelabrum told me it would work.

Pyro: This candelabrum? You thought you were using it? You ARE a wanker. It was using you.

Starscream: . . . .

Starscream: . . . .

*whoosh*

Pyro: SIGH!

Santa Claus: Get up, Pyro. We have to revive your friends.

Pyro: Five minutes . . . .

Later . . .

Rapido: It is good to have you back, Pyro.

Pyro: It is good to BE back. Thank you for stepping in while I was gone.

Pyro: As for you, Thunderclash . . .

Pyro: . . . Take your Elite Guard back to Cybertron.

Pyro: My crew and I have it covered.

1 comment:

Gamer Queen said...

Santa with two shotguns = awesome.

Merry Christmas Bro!