Sunday, December 19, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Nineteen

Thunderclash: So, until further notice I will be the commanding officer here on Earth.

Streetwise: Where did Rapido say he was going?

Thunderclash: He didn't say. He did leave me instructions.

Scorch: When do we start looking for Pyro again?

Thunderclash: Actually, we'll be discontinuing the search for Commander Spark. We just don't have the resources.

Streetwise: I think I understand completely, sir.

On the island . . .

Pyro: This place feels pretty lonely without Mr. Johnathan. I do hope he is safe out there.


Pyro: He is risking his life doing his part. I should do mine. Box nineteen: it is time to reveal yourself.

Pyro: Accessories for the boat? If Mr. Johnathan left yesterday, why are we getting these today?

Pyro: He left too early. Why would he leave early?

Pyro: He is not coming back. Shame on me for trusting him, and woe to him when I catch up with him.

No comments: