Thursday, December 16, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Sixteen

Captain Spaulding: . . . .

Sneaky Herman: Captain, we're ready.

Captain Spaulding: Then I suppose it's time.

Captain Spaulding: Jimmy my boy! Grab yer blade and yer pistol. We've got an island to capture.

Handsome Jim: Captain Spaulding, I don't think we need to invade. Nothing about that island is a threat.


Captain Spaulding: I'm supposed to listen to a man with no shoes!? I talked to the ghost candelabrum all night!!

Handsome Jim: Sir, I respect you. I really do, but you have to admit what you're saying sounds crazy.

Captain Spaulding: You think I'm crazy?

*Bang!*

Captain Spaulding: Now THAT was crazy.

Captain Spaulding: Now let's go get our island, Herman.

On the island . . .

Pyro: I have today's present. Would you please open it?

Dirty Johnny: Nope. You got to learn to do it yerself, mate. Also, we're outta rum.

Pyro: It looks to me like the Calendar in still favouring you. Here you go.

Dirty Johnny: Wait a froggin' minute! This bottle's empty.

Dirty Johnny: Well, not empty exactly. If only we 'ad a pair of pincers to grab that paper outta the bottle skinny neck.

Dirty Johnny: If only a crustacean had come in yesterday's present.

Pyro: Would you look at him!

Dirty Johnny: Almost like it was part of a plan.

Pyro: I can do without the sarcasm.

Dirty Johnny: I can't.

Dirty Johnny: This looks awfully familiar. Ah, yes!

Dirty Johnny: Pyro, we're getting you home!

No comments: