Monday, December 13, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Thirteen

Dirty Johnny: I checked. There are no monkeys on this isle. We're the only livin' things 'ere.

Pyro: I see you have brought today's present. Thank you.

Dirty Johnny: It's the least I could do. I've been an arse. Oh, what is this?

Pyro: A pile of rocks. Looks to me like you are having the same luck I have had.

Dirty Johnny: Wait! There's somethin' more.

Dirty Johnny: Hot. Ha ha ha HOT!

Pyro: Who packs fire in a cardboard box!?

Dirty Johnny: 'S burnin' pretty bright!

Pyro: I wonder who else can see it . . . ?

Decepticon Headquarters . . .

Clench: I've been tryin' to get ready for your return, Lord. The Autobot leader went missing. The time was perfect, and then . . . .

????: Then the Calendar intervened.

Clench: Calendar, Lord?

????: Prepare for my arrival. I'm accelerating the timeline. The Advent Calendar killed me once . . . .

Starscream: It's time to return the favor.

No comments: