Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Two

Rapido: Steetwise, have you had any luck locating our capitán.

Streetwise: If you're talkin' 'bout Pyro, then no. I haven't seen his pasty English ass anywhere.

Rapido: Apologies. I sometimes forget that you--like all Americanos--expect the world to conform to your comforts. Please forgive me, hermano.

Streetwise: My name isn't Herman. Now get your lame-ass Dos Equis drinkin' face outta here before I rearange it!

Scorch: Good news! I just checked the perimeter of Decepticon headquarters, and guess what? No sign of Pyro.

Streetwise: Please tell me there was no sign that Pyro was IN Decepticon headquarters either.

Scorch: Why would he be inside? Oh! You mean like a prisoner. You know I didn't think to check . . . should I?

Rapido: ¿Estás bromeando?

Scorch: Fine! I'm going.

Meanwhile . . .

Pyro: It is hard to imagine that "the universe" needs me to open boxes in a sequence, but I'm trapped on this island until the task is complete. No sense in moping about. Perhaps I will provided with something to distract me.

Pyro: Why a monkey and her . . . er . . . what's the word for it? Yes, infant! Well, that is a disappointment. In a world full of piglets, kittens, chicks, and joeys; monkeys just have infants.

Pyro: At least I have the two of you to keep me company.

Monkey Mother: . . . .

Monkey Mother: . . . .

Monkey Mother: . . . .

Pyro: Maybe tomorrow I'll get a book.

4 comments:

Gamer Queen said...

Aww, the monkeys are cute!

Unknown said...

Getting close up on their little face forced me to start photographing without a flash. Now I have a tripod and clamp lights. It's this whole process. I'm loving it.

Gamer Queen said...

That's awesome. I'm sure it's a bit of work, but it's worth it bro!

Unknown said...

The fun and encouragement are worth being tired during the work day.

Just one more week of that then I get a week to myself before the Holiday Madness.