Saturday, December 18, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Eighteen

Dirty Johnny: This is it! Our ticket off this rock. I think you should open it.

Pyro: A boat! Well, I guess I do have the hang of this. It is rather small.

Dirty Johnny: I can take it and send your friends back for you.


Pyro: That's right. It will give me a few more days to finish up the Calendar. To think that when we first met I thought you were a selfish scoundrel.

Dirty Johnny: Your nobility just must 'ave rubbed off on me.

Dirty Johnny: I'll see you in a few days.

Autobot Base . . .

Thunderclash: You're sure there are no hard feelings, General?

Rapido: Haven't I told you to just call me Rapido, por favor?

Thunderclash: If you don't mind me asking, how is a general sitting by letting a commander run things here on Earth?

Rapido: To be honest, the lack of command duty allows me do greatly . . . interesting things with my time here. Besides I only have rank. Pyro has the will to lead.

Thunderclash: "The will to lead," that's a great phrase. Do you mind if I use it? You see I'm . . .

Thunderclash: . . . relieving you of duty. Thank you Sky-Byte. You'll find your energon loaded in your shuttle's hold already.

Sky-Byte: I'll take your payment
as our last contract fell through.
Now, the 'Bots are yours.

No comments: