Friday, December 10, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Nine

Mother Monkey: Chirp chirp chirp?

Pyro: I think Mr. Johnathan is off getting today's present.


Pyro: My theory was rubbish. The presents the Calendar gives are just random. The opener's needs have nothing to do with what comes out.

Dirty Johnny: I be sweatin' my arse off draggin' this froggin' box! I could use a rest.

Pyro: What a shame you drank the rest of the rum. I'm sure a nip would have helped you relax.

Dirty Johnny: Well, hello hello hello! This is just what I need.

Pyro: You got a hammock? You needed something to help you rest, and you got a HAMMOCK!?!

Dirty Johnny: I'm takin' a bit of a nap. Touch me map and I'll open up you brain pan. Nighty-night.

Outside Decepticon Headquarters . . .

Breakdown: There's gotta be more than two of them, and NO I'm not being paranoid.

Cindersaur: Let me loose. I got plenty of matches for these aft housings

Clench: Not now. We have to hold for Sky-Bytes' Sharkticons. We will crush the Autobots in our flank.

Slicer: Goƻtez ma douleur, les chiens!

Elsewhere . . .

Sky-Byte: Come now, Sharkticons!
One of you must have the map.
Clench will have our sparks.

No comments: