Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Twelve

Pauly: SQUAWK!

Dirty Johnny: Hey, bird! Uncle Johnny's tryin' to get some sleep. Shut yer yop!

Pauly: . . . .

Pauly: . . . .

Pauly: SQUAWK!!!

*whoosh*

Pyro: Have you not abused enough animals?

Dirty Johnny: 'E won't let me sleep! Never mind that. Where you been?

Pyro: I did a sweep of the east side of the island and picked up today's present on the way back. Speaking of which, did you not say you would search the west side for some sign of where the monkeys and the missing present may be?

Dirty Johnny: I'd do that, mate. However, as you know, it's gettin' dark earlier an' earlier each night. As I don't have headlights mounted to me chest, I don't see 'ow I can be expected to search at night. Now, hand over that box!

Dirty Johnny: Oh, frog me!

Pyro: I will make sure that Pauly does not soil your hat.

Dirty Johnny: *grumble*

In the woods outside the Decepticon headquarters . . .

Sky-Byte: Sharkticons, listen!
Our hope should not diminish.
We have each other.

Skyshark: . . . .

Seashark: . . . .

Sky-Byte: Remember yourselves!
You are NOTHING without me.
Now where is that map . . . ?

2 comments:

Gamer Queen said...

The haiku is killing me with it's side splitting hilarity!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like it.

I kind of dread putting him into the narrative. Why must I set the bar so high?