Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Twenty-Two

Captain Spaulding: Herman, you're taking our host to the Calendar. Johnny and I are stayin' here to watch puss.

Sneaky Heman: Don'tcha hurt her 'til I get back.

Later . . .

Sneaky Herman: 'E was gentle as a lamb. Too bad really. I was lookin' forward to wastin' someone.

Captain Spaulding: He wouldn't do anything to harm 'is little friend here. That's 'is downfall.

Pyro: That is enough analysis. Just open your box.

Captain Spaulding: Clever. You know you're the one's got to open it if it's to work.

Pyro: Get your lackey, Mr. Johnathan, to do it. He has opened his share of presents already.

Dirty Johnny: Just shut your mouth. You lost. It's over. Just do what your told!

Pyro: It looks like a small box. I suppose you will try to kill the Calendar with this.

Captain Spaulding: Herman, open it!

Sneaky Herman: Boss, I don't know how he's doing it, but I think he's stalling.

Pyro: All I have to do is hold out until the twenty-fifth. I'm not afraid of you.

Captain Spaulding: I know you're not afraid. That's what makes you a hero. You just need some motivation.

Captain Spaulding: Doesn't he Johnny?

A hidden grotto . . .

Rapido: . . . and that is how I wound up playing cards with Straxus.

Later . . .

Rapido: . . . my ankle hydraulics were crushed, but I could still here voices. When I came to, my leg was in a brace and the children I had carried to safety surrounded me.

Sky-Byte: Your tales grow weary.
My sharks need rest, and not lies.
No more sound from you!

Sky-Byte: Thunderclash just called.
He wants the braggart destroyed,
and I aim to please.

Seashark: . . . .

Rapido: I wish I had my notebook with me. We could swap poetry. Oh, your shark is in trouble there.

Sky-Byte: Please wait a moment.
Do I look stupid to you?
There's nothing to fear.

*blam*

Sky-Byte: Slag it!

Rapido: Muchos gracias, mi amigo! I fear your commander--

Flak: Is a skid plate. I know. Word is we've got bigger problems than him, and we're going to need all the 'Bots we cam muster. Let go!

No comments: