Saturday, December 11, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Eleven

Pyro: I have had enough! Where are the monkeys? Where is yesterday's gift?

Dirty Johnny: I've got no froggin' idea what yer talkin' 'bout. I was 'ere, same as you, all day yesterday. Maybe I be wonderin' what you did wit' 'em.

Pyro: I can see there will be no point in continuing this conversation. I am off to get today's present. Maybe that will help me track my friends.

Dirty Johnny: Oh, no! You'll stay here an' I'LL be headin' out.

Pyro: I think not! I don't trust you to go.

Dirty Johnny: Nor I, you.

Pyro: FINE!

Dirty Johnny: FINE!

Pyro: . . . .

Dirty Johnny: . . . .

Pyro: . . . .

Dirty Johnny: . . . .

Pyro: Let's go.

Dirty Johnny: Okay.

Later . . .

Pyro: Let us see what there is to see.

Dirty Johnny: I'll be openin' it, if ye don't mind.

Pyro: Be my guest.

Pauly: SQUAWK!!

Dirty Johnny: Give it up, ye froggin' birdie. Where's the gold?

Autobot Headquarters . . .

Scorch: You don't know how happy I am to see your ugly mugs! How did you get the Elite Guard to rescue me?

Streetwise: It was all Rapido, man. My boy's been holdin' out on us. 'Bot's a general! Whatchoo know 'bout Pyro, bro'?

Scorch: Ah, wow! I'm confused, but first things first, right? The Deceps don't know anything about Pyro.

Rapido: Esto es malo. That means the Guard will be here for some time longer.

Streetwise: What! No. No. That is NOT cool, Rapido!

Scorch: What's so bad about the Elite Guard staying around for a few more days. We could use the help.

Landshark: There's my main 'Bot! Yo, 'Wise! You think you could lend your quarters for the crap game again tonight? We're all looking forward to blowing off some steam after the battle.

No comments: