Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Fifteen

Dirty Johnny: Listen, mate. There's nothin' to it. It's all mental. Your blockin' yourself.

Pyro: Believe me. I am not blocking myself. There is nothing I want more to get the Calendar to work for me. I need to get back where I belong.

Dirty Johnny: An' who says you don't belong right here? I'll tell you what. I am NOT openin' that present. If you want something to 'elp find the monkeys, or to prepare for whoever might be comin', you're the one who'll be getting it.

Dirty Johnny: Now open it, you froggin' chunk o' tin!

Pyro: Alright. I am clearing my mind of everything but the monkeys. We need to find them: to make sure they are safe.

Pyro: I liked it better when you were a nuisance.

Dirty Johnny: I was just saying that the island needed more life.

Pyro: A fish skeleton--

Dirty Johnny: I know . . . .

Isla de Sospecha . . .

Handsome Jim: Captain Spaulding, I have news.

Captain Spaulding: It had better be good. You know I hate it when my alone time with the ghost candelabrum is disturbed.

Handsome Jim: You never mentioned that before . . . Anyway, the monkey has found his family. I suspect the were prisoners on the mysterious island that appeared about a fortnight ago.

Handsome Jim: What should I do with them, Sir?

Captain Spaulding: I'll consult with the spirits tonight. For now, sure they are comfortable. We invade at first light.

Handsome Jim: Sir . . . ?

2 comments:

Gamer Queen said...

"Captain Spaulding: It had better be good. You know I hate it when my alone time with the ghost candelabrum is disturbed."

roflmao

Unknown said...

Yeah, the captain's crazy.