Saturday, December 4, 2010

Advent 2010: Day Four

Monkey Infant: . . . chirp . . . ?

Monkey Mother: Grrraahh . . . .

Pyro: I did tell you you would regret drinking so much rum. Did I not?

Monkey Mother: Blah blah bleh.

Pyro: Well, I'll take Junior to collect today's present. Maybe a bit of quiet will help you.

Later . . .

Pyro: You are looking better. Perhaps today's gift will be aspirin. Wouldn't that be nice?

Pyro: A bucket and some crude bowl!? I will hold off railing against the fates for now. Let me get you something light for brunch.

Meanwhile . . .

Clench: Y'all checked the forest for Pyro and his Autobrats, right?

Slicer: Oui, Oui! We checked eet and zee swamp. Zere is absolument no sign of any Autobebees.

*sniff*

Clench: I reckon that means--

*sniff sniff*

Breakdown: Would you stop it!?

Clench: What in The Pit is goin' on back there!?

Cindersaur: I lost my lighter last night and I thought I smelled butane on Breakdown.

Breakdown: Why would I have your lighter?

Clench: STOP IT!! Why doesn't anyone understand the opportunity we might have been given? If Pyro is gone, this could be our chance to eliminate the Autobots from Earth. With Optimus and Megatron back on Cybertron, we would rule!

Slicer: Pardonnez. I think I too smell zee butane. What iz it you were saying?

Clench: That's it! I'm callin' in some help.

Back on the island . . .

Pyro: How is the broth?

Monkey Mother: Chirp chirp!

Pyro: I didn't think the seaweed that washed up would give it much flavor, but you seem to be--

*HRAAK!*

Pyro: Well, I suppose the fates HAVE provided for our needs.

No comments: